** We regret to inform prospective students that the 2020 Recruitment Infosessions scheduled for Thursday, March 12 at Pittsburgh Sterrett 6-8 and Saturday, March 14 at the University of Pittsburgh have been cancelled. If you have already registered to attend these events, please refer to your email throughout the next few days for further instruction **
Welcome to the INVESTING NOW Program
INVESTING NOW, created in 1988, is a college preparatory program created to stimulate, support, and recognize the high academic performance of pre-college students from groups that are historically underrepresented in science, technology, engineering
and mathematics majors and careers. The purpose of the program is to ensure that participants are well prepared for matriculation at the University of Pittsburgh.
久9视频这里只有精品_自拍亚洲_俺去啦线视频在线观看The primary goals are to:
- Create a pipeline for well-prepared students to enter college and pursue science, technology, engineering and math majors
- Encourage and support students’ enrollment and achievement in advanced mathematics and science courses
- Ensure that the participants make informed college choices
- Support and encourage parents in their role as advocates for their children
- Coordinate partnerships between the University of Pittsburgh’s Swanson School of Engineering and local schools.
Every year, approximately 150 students participate in INVESTING NOW activities. Membership in INVESTING NOW involves a student commitment to attend year-round programming from ninth through twelfth grade. Programming focuses on six areas:
久9视频这里只有精品_自拍亚洲_俺去啦线视频在线观看We encourage you to watch the video below to get a glimpse into the program from the eyes of our students, their families, and our staff.